Hotel in Rwanda

A five-star resort hotel and conference center.
The hotel has 120 rooms, 40 percent of which are vacation apartments for rent and the remaining 60 percent are suites and mini-suites of various sizes, plus swimming pools, a spa, tennis courts, and a golf course.

WHAT:
Hotel & Resort
WHERE:
Cyangugu, Rwanda
HOW BIG:
10,000 sqm
FOR WHO:
Tourists
WHEN:
2010